QUESTIONS ON DELHI SULTANATE 1
0 of 10 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Consider the following statements about the taxes charged by Delhi sultans and select the correct answer:
(i) Zakat was a tax on the property and land of Muslims.
(ii) Jizya was a tax imposed on non-Muslims for the protection given by the state to their lives and property.
(iii) Kharaj was a land tax imposed on both Muslims and non-Muslims peasants.
1. Vazarat A. Finance
2. Rasalat B. Religious affairs
3. Diwan-e-insha C. Military
4. Diwan-e-arz D. State correspondence
A B C DCorrect
Timur attacked in the region of ……….Correct
The city of Agra was founded byCorrect
Which one of the following Sultans brought the Ashokan Pillar to?Correct
Which of the following is untrue about Muhammad-bin- Tughlaq?Correct
buildings of sultanate period used
1) lime stone as chief building material
2) plastering buildings with lime plaster
3) gypsum mortar was preferred for plaster work on the walls and the ceiling
4) red sand stone used chief building materialCorrect
Which of the following is not the feature of Lodi ArchitectureCorrect
Which combination is true
1) Slave Dynasty —- —– JamatKhana Masjid
2) Khaljis ———– Arhai Din-Ka-Jhopra
3) Tughlaqs———– Tomb of Ghiyas-ud-din
4) Lodi ———– Moth Ki MasjidCorrect
The foundation of which one of the following towns was not laid by Sultan Feroze Shah Tughluq ?Correct
Add a Comment