QUESTIONS ON SALIENT FEATURES OF CONSTITUTION
0 of 8 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Which of the following are correctly matched?
1) 1st schedule – Allocation of seats of the Rajya Sabha
2) 3rd schedule – Oaths
3) 6rd schedule – Provisions relating to the administration of tribal areas in Assam, etc.
4) 10th schedule – Anti-Defection LawCorrect
Match the following column A items with correct item in column B :
Column A Column B
A. Advisory Jurisdiction of the SC 1. Australia
B. Removal of High Court Judges 2. Canada
C. Joint sitting of the two Houses of Parliament 3. Ireland
D. Nomination of members to Rajya Sabha 4. United Kingdom
. Which of the following are features of parliamentary form government in India?
1) Presence of nominal and real executives
2) Sovereignty of Parliament
3) Individual as well as Collective responsibility of executives to the legislature
4) Membership of the ministers in legislativeCorrect
Match the following Column A items with correct item in Column B :
Column A Column B
A. Finance, Property, Contracts 1. Part V
B. Union Government 2. Part XII
C. State Government 3. Part XI
D. Relations between Union & the States 4. Part VICorrect
Which of the following are features of the Indian Constitution?
1) Integrated Judiciary
2) Universal Adult Franchise
3) Three-tier Government
4) Rigid and Flexible Constitution
5) Single citizenshipCorrect
Which of the following sentences is/are true?
1) Plebiscite is when a proposed general legislation is referred to the electorate for acceptance through direct voting.
2) Republic means elected head of government.Correct
The constituent assembly was constituted under the scheme formulated by the Cabinet Mission Plan. What were the features of the scheme?
1) One seat was to be allotted for every million population.
2) Voting was to be by the method of proportional representation by means of single transferable vote.
3) The representatives of princely state were to be nominated by the heads of princely states.Correct
India is a secular state becauseCorrect
Add a Comment