QUESTIONS ON PREAMBLE
0 of 9 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Which of the following sentences is/are true?
1) Liberty provided by the preamble is qualified
2) Preamble says ‘Equality, Social, Economic and Political,…’
3) Integrity of the nation is a territorial concept
4) Justice in preamble is inspired from the Russian RevolutionCorrect
Which case/s emphasized that Preamble is part of the Constitution?
1) Kesavananda Bharati Case
2) LIC of India Case
3) Golakhnath Case
4) Berubari Union CaseCorrect
Which is the correct sequence of the following words in the preamble of the constitution?Correct
Which of the following emerges clearly from the Preamble?
1) Date of adoption of Constitution
2) Ideals that are to be achieved
3) Nature of Indian state
4) The source of authority of the ConstitutionCorrect
The three words – liberty, equality and fraternity- mentioned in our Preamble have been taken fromCorrect
The ideal of justice – social, economic and political- mentioned in the preamble has been taken fromCorrect
At which case,the Supreme Court specifically opined that Preamble is not a part of the ConstitutionCorrect
42nd amendment of Indian Constitution (1976) added which of the terms to PreambleCorrect
Which of the following is ‘TRUE’ about PreambleCorrect
Add a Comment