QUESTIONS ON TEMPLE ARCHITECTURE OF INDIA (ART AND CULTURE)
0 of 5 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
. Consider the following statements about temple styles in India:
1. NAGARA style temples have curvilinear towers as against DRAVIDIAN temples which have truncated pyramids.
2. The cruciform ground plan constitute the fundamental characteristic of a Dravidian temple.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?Correct
Which statements are true about Indian temples?
1) The Gupta age marked the beginning of temple construction
2) The terms Nagara and Dravida indicate their geographical distribution
3) Dravida type is also notable for the towering Gopurams
4)The shikhara is usually curvilinear in Dravida styleCorrect
Which statements are true about versa style temples?
1) combination of Nagara and Dravida style of temples
2) Vesara style reduces the height of the temple towers
3) Aihole and Pattadakal group of temples are of versa styleCorrect
which combination is wrongly matchedCorrect
Which of the following is/are feature of the Dravida style of temple architecture?
1. curvilinear shikara
2. recessed sculptures
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.Correct
Add a Comment