QUESTIONS ON PAINTINGS SCHOOLS (ART AND CULTURE)
0 of 11 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 11 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Which of the following are traditional styles of paintings in India-
Select the correct codes:Correct
The main features of Mughal painting include:
1. The Mughal pictures were small in size and hence are known as ‘miniature painting’.
2. A keen depreciation of nature was another characteristic of the Mughal School.
3. Remarkable excellence achieved by the Mughal school in portrait painting.
4. Excellence of the Mughal artists in colour compostion.
Select the correct code:Correct
Which of the following is true
1) Fresco painting is directly applied on wall
2) Mural painting is done on wet plasterCorrect
. Which facts are true about Pala School of paintings
1) Manuscript paintings
2) follow the theme of Manuscript
3) related to lord Buddha
4) depict wide variety of vegetationCorrect
Which of the bellow is wrong about Mughal PaintingCorrect
Which is wrong fact about Rajasthani PaintingCorrect
Which is wrong fact about Ragmala PaintingsCorrect
Consider the following pairs:
1. Mara Vijaya : Ajanta
2. Padampani Bodhisattva : Ellora
3. Kiratarjuniya : Lepakshi
Which of the statements given above is/are correctly matched?Correct
Consider the following statements regarding Nayaka paintings:
1. They are an extension of Vijayanagara style.
2. They depict scenes from Ramayana and Mahabharata.
3. They represent three-dimensional human figures.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?Correct
Consider the following statements with reference to Ajanta cave paintings:
1. These caves have mural and fresco both types of painting.
2. Tempera style has been used in it.
3. These paintings depicts life of Buddha, vegetation and unique hairstyle for female gure etc.
Which of the statements given above are correctly matched?Correct
. Consider the following statements:
1. Use of rice glue and vegetative colors
2. Double line border
3. Use of sharp pointed bamboo
4. Depiction of Hindu religious paintings
Which of the characteristics given above are related with Madhubani painting?Correct
Add a Comment