QUESTIONS ON ARCHITECTURE AND SCULPTURE (ART AND CULTURE)
0 of 9 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
With reference to the history of Indian rock-cut architecture, consider the following statements :
1. The caves at Badami are the oldest surviving rock-cut caves in India.
2. The Barabar rock-cut caves were originally made for Ajivikas by Emperor Chandragupta Maurya.
3. At Ellora, caves were made for different faiths.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?Correct
Turkish Rule in India is significant In Indo-lslamic Architecture introduced
1) true arches and vaults 2) lintel and beam
3) domes 4) KufiCorrect
buildings of sultanate period used
1) lime stone as chief building material
2) plastering buildings with lime plaster
3) gypsum mortar was preferred for plaster work on the walls and the ceiling
4) red sand stone used chief building materialCorrect
Which combination is true
1) Slave Dynasty —- —– Jamat Khana Masjid
2) Khaljis ———– Arhai Din-Ka-Jhopra
3) Tughlaqs ———– Tomb of Ghiyas-ud-din
4) Lodi ———– Moth Ki MasjidCorrect
1)Tomb had fort like appearance.
2) Underground chambers were constructed.
3) Tall gateways and towers.
4) Slopping walls, Batter gave strength solidity to buildings.
Are the features of architecture of which dynastyCorrect
. Which of the following is not the feature of Lodi ArchitectureCorrect
Mughals introduced New Elements in Architecture
1) Double dome 2) Artificial canals & gardens
3) Pietra dura 4) Use of marbleCorrect
. Who among the following rulers initiated and completed the construction of the Qutb Minar?
1. Qutbuddin Aybak 2. Iltutmish
3. Muhammad Tughluq 4. Firuz Shah Tughluq
Select the correct answer:Correct
Which of the following statement/s is/are correct regarding Neo-Classical?
1) The architecture is Mediterranean in origin.
2) It was derived from a style that was originally typical of buildings in ancient Rome.Correct
Add a Comment