QUESTIONS ON VICE-PRESIDENT
0 of 7 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Which of the following is/are correct?
I.If the election of the President or the Vice- President is declared void acts done by him prior to the date of such decision shall be invalidated
II.Disputes regarding the election of the Vice-President is referred to the Election Commission
III. No formal impeachment is required for the removal of the Vice-President
IV.No functions are attached to the office of the Vice-President as suchCorrect
The Vice-President of India can be removed from his office before the expiry of his termCorrect
The Vice-President of India can be removed from the officeCorrect
Vice President would ascend to the Presidency only under extraordinary circumstances such as:
1. Death of the President
2. Resignation of the President
3. Removal of the President by impeachment.
4. Invalidation of the election of the President by the Supreme CourtCorrect
1.The Vice-President of India may be removed from his office by a resolution of the Council of States passed by a majority of all the then members of the Council and agreed to by the House of the People.
2. An election to fill a vacancy caused by the expiration of the term of office of Vice-President shall be completed before the expiration of the term.
3.The Vice-President shall, notwithstanding the expiration of his term, continue to hold office until his successor enters upon his office.
Which of the statements given ,above are correct?Correct
The Vice President of India can be removed from his officeCorrect
Consider the following statements regarding the election of the Vice-President of India:
1. Election to the office of the Vice-President is completed before the expiry of his term.
2. All the doubts and dispute regarding election of the Vice- President shall be decided by the Supreme Court.
3. The Parliament remove extra space, without assent of half of the states; has no power to regulate matters relating to the election of the Vice- President.
Which of the statement/s given above is/are correct?Correct
Add a Comment