QUESTIONS ON PHYSIOGRAPHY OF INDIA 1
0 of 11 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 11 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Consider the following:
1. Cardomom Hills Coromandal coast
2. Kaimur Hills Konkan Coast
3. Mahadeo Hills Central India
4. Mikir Hills North- East India
Which of the above are correctly matched?Correct
Match the India’s mountain passes with their location in the respective states.
1. Nathu la Sikkim
2. Bhor Ghat Madhya Pradesh
3. Pal Ghat Kerala
4. Lipulekh Himanchal Pradesh
Which of the above given pair/s is/are correctly matched?Correct
What is the correct sequence of Capitals of India States as one proceeds from north to south?
Consider the following options and choose the correct sequence.Correct
What is the correct sequence of occurrence of following mountains ranges of south India as one proceeds
from North and South?
1. Palkonda Hills
2. Javadi Hills
3. Shevaroy Hills
4. Palani Hills
Select the correct answer using the code given below.Correct
Choose correct statements regarding vindyanchal range.
1. There is a great boundary fault where vindyanchal & Aravali ranges meet.
2. Mahadeo and Maikal mountains forms a major part of this range.
3. The Vindhyan range is bounded by the Central Highlands on the south and the Aravalis on the northwest
Select the appropriate option:Correct
Which of the following Indian states make a boundary with Bangladesh?
2. West Bengal
Select the correct optionCorrect
Cherrapunji and Mawsynram of Meghalaya which receives highest rainfall, are inCorrect
Indian Standard Meridian passes through which of the following states in India?
1. Uttar Pradesh
3. Tamil Nadu
4. Andhra Pradesh
Select the correct code using options belowCorrect
Consider the following statements regarding “ Dooars ” or “ Duar ”
1. Dooars are the feature of Uttarakhand Himalayas
2. It has also been used for Tea plantations
Which of the above statement(s) is/are incorrect?Correct
Consider the following statements about the Aravallis ?
1. They are the oldest mountain ranges of India.
2. Aravalli is an example of block mountains.
3. Guru Shikhar is the highest peak of Aravalli range.
4. Aravalli hills lie perpendicular to the direction of monsoon winds causing heavy rainfall in eastern
Which of the above statements are correct?Correct
Consider the following statements regarding Bhabhar plains:
1. It is the northern most tracts of Indian plains lying at the foothills of Siwaliks .
2. It contains fine alluvium deposited by the Himalayan streams.
3. It is very fertile and suitable for cultivation of crops.
Which of the above statements are incorrect?Correct
Add a Comment