QUESTIONS ON TOWARD FREEDOM
0 of 8 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1.C. Rajagopalachari presented a formula in March 1944.Which of the following are true with regard to it?
1.The fourteen point programme of M.A. Jinnah would be implemented in the areas which decide not to separate from India
2. The League would endorse the demand for independence and cooperate with the Congress in forming a Provisional Government for the transitional period.
3. In the event of separation, agreements would be made for Defence, Communications and other essential matters.
4. At the end of the war, a plebiscite of all the inhabitants in the Muslim majority area in the north- west and north –east would decide whether or not they should form a separate state.Correct
Which of the following were envisagsed by the Wavell Plan of 1945?
1. The Executive Council would have nominated members from amongst the nationalist leaders of India.
2. The Executive Council would have equal number of Hindu and Muslim representatives and one each from the Sikhs and Depressed Classes.
3. The veto power of the governer – general was to be abolished.
4. The subject of foreign affairs was to be transferred from the governer –general to an Indian member of the Council.Correct
Which of the following were proposals of the Cabinet Mission (1946) with regard to the constitution –making body?
1. The Union constitution was to be jointly settled by the entire Constituent Assembly including the representatives of the states.
2. There basic groups were proposed by the Mission – Group A (Hindu majority provinces); Group B (Muslim majority provinces ) and Group C (Bengal and Assam ).
3. The provinces did not have power to opt out of their respective group.
4. There would be a union of India embracing both British India and the States.Correct
The Royal Indian Navy ratings revolted in Februaty 1946 to protest againstCorrect
Which of the following was Mountbatten’s Declaration on the Freedom of India and its partition ?Correct
The Princely State which acceded to the Indian Union after a plebiscite wasCorrect
What deadline did the British Prime Minister Clement Attlee announce for granting of independence to India on February 20, 1947?Correct
A women’s division of the Indian National Army was named afterCorrect
Add a Comment