QUESTIONS ON CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE MOVEMENT 2
0 of 10 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Which of the following statements is/are true about the Communal Award of Ramsay MacDonald:
1. To show his disagreement, Gandhi decided to fast in the Yarawada jail
2. It provided reservation to women in the legislatures
3. It proposed joint electorates to the minoritiesCorrect
Which of the following were the demands of Gandhi at the second RTC:
1. The untouchables should not be treated as minorities as they were Hindus
2. A responsible government should be established in both centre and provinces immediately
3. There should be separate electorates only for Muslims and SikhsCorrect
Consider the following statements in the context of Nehru Report:
1. There will be separate electorates for Muslims as per the Lucknow Pact
2. The report defined some fundamental duties for the people of India
3. The committee was formed based on an all party conference to draft a constitution for India
4. Jinnah voted against the reportCorrect
Which of the following statements is/are true about the Civil Disobedience Movement:
1. Congress was declared illegal after the movement was resumed after Gandhi’s return from London
2. The Red Shirts carried on the movement in the North Eastern RegionsCorrect
Consider the statements in the context of Civil Disobedience Movement and Non- Cooperation Movement:
1. There was no wilful violation of law in NCM, unlike the CDM
2. NCM gathered the support of Muslims, while CDM increased the gap between Hindus and MuslimsCorrect
Which of the following is true about Purna Swaraj:
1. It was the resolution passed by congress with support from leaders like Jawaharlal Nehru and Subash Chandra Bose
2. Pledge of independence was made one month after the resolution was passedCorrect
Consider the following statements about Delhi Manifesto:
1. The manifesto demanded Round Table Conference to discuss on the gradual grant of dominion status in phases
2. The congress must have majority representation at congress as per the manifestoCorrect
Consider the following about Gandhi Irwin Pact:
1. As per the pact, Gandhi discontinued the Civil Disobedience Movement and agreed to participate in second RTC on behalf of congress
2. Government agreed to release all those detained in connection with the movementCorrect
Which of the following is/are true about Poona Pact ?
1. It was signed between Gandhiji and Lord Irwin.
2. It was regarding the release of political prisoners.
3. It introduced reserved seats for depressed classes in provincial legislatures.
Which of the following statements is/are true about the Lahore session of 1929?
1. Subhash Chandra Bose was elected as the President of the session.
2. A resolution was passed declaring Poorna Swaraj as its objective.
3. Announcement was made to launch a Civil Disobedience Movement.
Add a Comment