QUESTIONS ON NON-COOPERATION 1
0 of 10 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1.Put in chronological order:
1. Founding of Satyagraha Sabha
2. Jallianwala Bagh massacre
3. All – India Khilafat Conference
4. Congress acceptance of Non-Cooperation planCorrect
The Public Safety Bill on which the government was defeated in the Legislature in 1928 related toCorrect
Why the congress finally agreed on Khilafat question?
1. They felt that this was a golden opportunity to cement Hindu Muslim unity and to bring Muslim masses into the national movement.
2. The congress was losing faith in constitutional struggle.
3. Orientation of the national movement turned to the masses permanently.
4. The congress was aware that the masses were eager to give expression to their discontent.
Select the correct code:Correct
Which of the following changes were brought in the Congress Party during the days of Non Cooperation Movement:
1. The membership to the Congress was made free so as to attract more and more poor people
2. To have better control over the movement, Congress was made more centralised removing the hierarchy in terms of village, taluka and district level committees
3. The Congress committees were reorganised on linguistic basis so as to connect well with the common peopleCorrect
Which of the following statements is/are true about Eka Movement:
1. The Movement was primarily a peasant movement started with the support of the congress and the khilafat leaders
2. The movement faded away naturally without facing any repression from the government
3. The movement was unique as it did not attach any religious aspects to carry on the revoltCorrect
With reference to Morley-Minto Reforms:
1. It introduced separate electorates for muslims in the central legislative council for the first time
2. The Act allowed discussions on the budget and any resolutions to be passed only after it was finally approvedCorrect
Pick the correct statements in the context of Non Cooperation Movement:
1. Rabindranath Tagore surrendered the title of knighthood
2. Boycott of foreign goods and the shops which sold them were picketed
3. There was also boycott of schools, courts and councils
4. Non-Violence was not fully practiced as Gandhi was still establishing himself as a mass leaderCorrect
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. Non-co-operation movement was best show case of Hindu-Muslim unity.
2. Large scale of boycotts were main feature of NCM.
3. King George-V visited during the time of NCM.
Select the correct option using code given belowCorrect
Consider the following statements:
The Non-Cooperation Movement led to :
1. Congress becoming a mass movement for the first time
2. Growth of Hindu-Muslims unity
3. Removal of fear of the British might from the minds of the people
4. British government’s willingness to grant political concessions to Indians Of these statements:Correct
The Hunter Commission was appointed after the:Correct
Add a Comment