QUESTIONS ON FORMATION OF CONGRESS AND SAWADESHI MOVEMENT 1
0 of 10 questions completed
TEST WILL CONTAIN 5-10 QUESTIONS ON THE SELECTED TOPIC. TRY TO ANSWER MAXIMUM. FOR ANY QUERY PLEASE REFER TO COMMENT BOX.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
The British Indian Association was formed out of an amalgamation ofCorrect
Which of the following association had its base in London?Correct
Which of the following was associated with the Indian Association?Correct
Who among the following never became president of the Indian National Congress?Correct
The differences between the Moderates and the Extremists were
1. the Moderates did not approve of boycott that the Extremists favoured
2. the Moderates continued to have faith in the good intentions of the British government while the Extremists had no such faith
3. the Moderates did not favour violence while the Extremists were in favour of it
4. the Moderates wanted self – government in gradual stages while the Extremists wanted complete autonomy at the earliestCorrect
Arrange the following in chronological order.
1. Surat Split 2. Partition of Bengal
3. Foundation of Muslim League
4. Congress session drafts its constitutionCorrect
Who among the following was the founder member of the Indian Association set up in 1876?Correct
What were the main aims and objectives of the congress?
1. Politically educate people.
2. Develop and consolidate a feeling of national unity.
3. Form an all India fund for political agitation.
4. Campaign in Britain to vote for pro-India party.
5. Develop and propagate an anti-colonial nationalist ideology.
Select the correct code:Correct
which of the following statements is/are true about Swadeshi Movement:
1. The genesis of Swadeshi movement is in the anti-partition movement of Bengal
2. The INC- Banaras session of 1905 supported the Swadeshi and Boycott Movement for Bengal
3. The movement gave great emphasis to Atmashakti- Self Reliance
4. The social base of freedom struggle was widened as new forms of mass mobilisation were observed in the form of women and Corps of volunteersCorrect
Gandhiji referred which Satyagraha or movement as a “Himalayan Blunder”?Correct
Add a Comment